REMEMBER the Fallen…HONOR those who Serve…TEACH our children the value of Freedom
National Wreaths Across America Day
Saturday, December 15, 2018
Eastern Shore Veterans Cemetery, Hurlock, MD
From now through November, Worcester County Veterans Memorial Foundation volunteers will be raising funds for the annual Wreaths Across America wreath-laying ceremony at the Eastern Shore Veterans Cemetery. The goal: to place a live, balsam fir wreath on the grave of each of the 7,260 veterans buried there.
Help us reach that goal with a wreath sponsorship. Then, join us for the Wreath-Laying Ceremony on December 15th. (Get directions)
What does it mean to sponsor a wreath? It means that you will join a grateful nation in saying “thank you” to our veterans at one of more than 1,200 locations nationwide this year on Wreaths Across America Day. It’s a day that’s been set aside to lay wreaths at the places where we remember, honor and teach about our veterans: cemeteries, monuments, parks… Anywhere we can pay tribute to their sacrifices.
REMEMBRANCE WREATH SPONSORSHIP OPTIONS
- Single — Each sponsorship costs $15. For every two sponsorships sold, three wreaths will be sent.
- Family — 4 wreath sponsorships for $60
- Small Business — 10 wreath sponsorships for $100
- Corporate — 100 wreath sponsorships for $1,500
To pay for your sponsorship with a check:
- Download the Sponsorship Form.
- Complete and to: WCVMF, P.O. Box 1576, Ocean Pines, MD 21811
To pay for your sponsorship online:
- Go to donate.wreathsacrossamerica.org
- Please use Location ID “MDESVH” and Group ID “MD0017P”
About Wreaths Across America
Wreaths Across America is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded to continue and expand the annual wreath-laying ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery begun by Maine businessman Morrill Worcester in 1992. The organization’s mission – Remember, Honor, Teach – is carried out in part each year by coordinating wreath-laying ceremonies in December at Arlington, as well as at more than 1,200 veterans’ cemeteries and other locations in all 50 states and beyond. To learn more go to wreathsacrossamerica.org.